Conditions of Use
The use of this inquiry system is subject to your agreement to the Conditions of Use. By using this inquiry system you consent and agree to the Conditions of Use.
AlburyCity will attempt, in good faith, to ensure that the information provided by this inquiry system in response to your inquiry is current and accurate however, AlburyCity cannot guarantee the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided. All of the information provided by this inquiry system is for information purposes only and no reliance should be placed on this information for any legal purpose or any circumstance where loss or damage could arise as a result of reliance on this information.
Accordingly, AlburyCity, it's officers, employees, servants and agents do not accept any responsibility or liability should you rely upon the information provided by this facility to your detriment, except as provided by statute.
AlburyCity does not own the copyright in all the material on this inquiry system. Copyright in work displayed on this inquiry system is held by the person who produced the copyright works. Wherever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party.Copyright material displayed on this inquiry system is made available by AlburyCity for the purposes of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 and is provided for personal viewing of information only.
AlburyCity does not authorise you to reproduce (photocopy, print, scan or photograph) or to communicate (email, fax or upload to the internet) the material displayed on this inquiry system.
As consideration for your use of this inquiry system, you agree:
- that your access is limited to personal viewing only and you will comply with these Conditions of Use;
- to indemnify AlburyCity against any claim or action in respect of breach of copyright arising from your use.
AlburyCity respects the privacy of its residents and customers and has prepared its Privacy Management Plan in accordance with the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 and the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009.
AlburyCity has certain obligations in relation to the personal information that it obtains from persons who use its website. Please read the below to learn what information AlburyCity collects about you, why it is collected and what is done with it.
Collecting Personal Information
In completing any of the forms available on this site you will provide AlburyCity with "personal information". This is defined in the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 to be "information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database and whether or not recorded in a material form) about an individual (whether living or dead) whose identity is apparent or can reasonably be ascertained from the information or opinion". Personal information collected by AlburyCity will include your name and any other information included in the forms.
Further, when you visit AlburyCity's websites the following information is recorded for statistical purposes:
- The address of our server;
- The top-level domain from which you accessed the internet (such as .com, .org, .gov, .edu, .au, nz, etc);
- The type of browser used;
- The date and time of your visit to the site;
- Any other information that is recorded
This information is used to create reports to tell AlburyCity the number of visitors to the site, what areas are most visited, what areas are least visited and technical design information such as broken links. This information is used to assist AlburyCity in making the site more useful to visitors.
Personal information collected from you is held and used by AlburyCity as permitted by the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998. Under the Act you are entitled to be informed of the fact that personal information is being collected;
- the name and address of the agency collecting and holding the information;
- the purposes for which the information is being collected;
- the intended recipients of the information;
- the persons and bodies to whom the information will be disclosed;
- whether the provision of the information is mandatory or voluntary;
- and any consequences for the individual if the information (or any part of it) is not provided; and the existence of any right of access to, and correction of, the information.
If you have any questions about privacy, the practices of this site or your dealings with the site please contact us.
Click the ‘Agree’ button to confirm you have read, understood and agreed to the provisions set out above
Please Note: You will be redirected to the home page if you select the ‘Disagree’ button